IT West have been established for 15 years delivering excellent IT solutions and services to our clients. We are based in Hayle and work mainly with clients locally throughout Cornwall.
We offer a modern, friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop technical skills & knowledge to enhance your career within the business.
The candidate should have some knowledge and experience working with computers and small business networks, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within IT. Preferably we would like the candidate to have some IT specific qualifications.
The successful candidate joining our growing IT support team should be confident, polite & personable, flexible and able to work to some tight deadlines, must have good communications skills and should have a passion for technology and learning new things.
The job role as a Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer will involve:
– Providing 1st line support to our customer base.
– Troubleshooting and fixing hardware, software and network problems.
– Installing, maintaining and supporting Windows Desktops, office software
applications and hardware accessories.
– Setting up Hosted Exchange and Office 365 solutions.
– Maximising network performance by monitoring performance and troubleshooting network problems.
– Monitoring and acting on alerts from our central network monitoring system.
– Receiving and resolving IT Support calls.
– Monitoring and responding to IT Support email.
– Managing and undertaking Desktop, health checks.
– Managing and undertaking restore and business continuity tests periodically.
– Undertaking network cabling work.
– Setting up and installing VOIP telephone systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
If you would like to apply please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org